ARCCA Forensic, Scientific, and Engineering Services in the Northeast
From vehicle collisions to construction site injuries, it can be a challenge to piece together what went wrong. With the help of ARCCA’s experience, expertise, and credibility, clients can identify the right solutions and hold the right parties accountable.
Founded in 1987 by engineer and crash expert Alan Cantor, ARCCA is a trusted name in forensic, scientific, and engineering solutions. With a dedication to the highest technical and ethical standards, our company quickly attracted accomplished forensic engineers, materials scientists, and other experts from all over the country.
What We Do
ARCCA forensic experts have helped insurance agencies, government agencies, law firms, and private companies get the data they need to see the big picture.
- Expert witness consulting services
- Biomechanics expert analysis of human movement and injuries
- Accident reconstruction, including motorcycles and heavy trucks
- Failure analysis, including fire cause and origin
- Falls, workplace accidents, and other cases of premises liability
- Human factors analysis, including lighting and conspicuity
- Rigorous scientific testing and forensic analysis
- Vehicle crashworthiness assessments
- Trial exhibit preparation
- Secure evidence storage
- Research and development services