ARCCA’s testing facilities streamline and enhance the process for our clients. We eliminate the burden of having to contract multiple experts at different firms. In a single company, you have access to a team of multi-disciplinary, experienced engineers with top-of-the-line research and testing tools at their fingertips. It is part of what makes our company unique and why so many of our clients are repeat customers.
Our Research & Development Group provides technical consultation to well-known occupational, government, and sports agencies, such as the U.S. Military, NIOSH, FEMA, NASA and the NHL. Our researchers and engineers have also been involved with many high-profile issues, such as the Space Shuttle Challenger crash, rink redesigns for the NHL, and the TWA 800 plane crash.
Drawing from each other’s experience and skill sets, we conduct most of our research projects as a collaborative effort among various engineering disciplines.
Some of the many types of projects and cases for which we conduct testing include:
- Product testing
- Crash and rollover testing, as well as seating and restraint systems
- Systems engineering comparison testing
- Fire and explosion testing, as well as emergency equipment for firefighters
- Sports equipment testing, such as helmets, hockey skates, protective padding, etc.
- Construction equipment testing, as well as scaffolding, ladders, fall harnesses
- Medical devices, medical suite ergonomics and equipment
- Aircraft and ground support equipment
- Flooring surface testing (slip, trip and fall)
Our team can facilitate any phase of your project – from initial investigation through detailed research, modeling, design and testing of the theories and methodologies using the latest state-of-the-art testing equipment. We then compile the results and are available to present our findings.