Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, ARCCA may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Additionally, ARCCA may automatically collect information from you, including your:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- MAC address;
- browser type;
- operating system;
- device identifying information;
- the specific web pages visited during your connection; and
- the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal or aggregated information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
- monitor Site usage;
- manage the Site; and
- improve the Site and our services.
Use of your Personal Information
We primarily use the information that we collect to provide you with information and services. Specifically, we may use the information we collect from, and about, you (including your personal data) for any of the following purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for our services;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to operate, improve and optimize the Site, our business or our services;
- to review Site usage and operations;
- to address problems with the Site, our business or our services;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- to notify you of new services, updates, newsletters and other informational and promotional materials from us;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or others, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to conduct research.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ARCCA does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ARCCA will only use personal data to provide customer support on requested assignments. ARCCA staff are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
In some instances, we may share Personal Information about you with various third-party service providers and vendors working on our behalf. These third parties include providers of website hosting, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, marketing and advertising services, and other similar service providers. We may share your usage and Personal Information with mobile carriers, platform providers, and other similar entities in connection with the operation of the Website, Mobile Apps, or Communications.
Each third party is required to safeguard Personal Information in accordance with its contractual obligations and data protection legislation applicable to its provision of services.
We may share some aggregated, anonymized, and statistical non-Personal Information with third parties to better understand how our Website is used and to improve user experience.
ARCCA may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ARCCA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ARCCA; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ARCCA, or the public.
If we sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all our assets in connection with a merger, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or sale of assets, we may transfer your Personal Information without your consent.
How Long We Keep Your Information
How long we retain your information depends on why we collected it and how we use it. We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements (unless otherwise provided in agreements between you and ARCCA).
Information about your Website Activity
You may be able to limit the use of location data for advertising purposes by adjusting your location services settings on your mobile device. You can also stop sharing your location information on your mobile device through the applicable Mobile App by turning off location services or by uninstalling the Mobile App.
You may also be able to limit mobile interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some, but not all, interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
Information that Third-Parties May Collect About Your Activity on the Website
Third-party services, such as Facebook tracking pixels, Google Analytics, or other data aggregators may collect your information on ARCCA Website. They do not provide information back to ARCCA that links user website activity data to specific individuals. Some of these services may be able to link the user’s activity on the ARCCA Website with other data and target a message to a specific user when the user is on another web or social media site.
In addition to the above, we have implemented on our websites with certain Google Analytics features that support display advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to our Website may opt-out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, customize the Google display network ads by using the Google ad preferences manager, and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing Google’s Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
If you have questions about an ad or other targeted content that you receive, or how third-party services use your data, you should contact the third-party services directly.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Comply with any other state or federal law as may apply to data retention;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, ARCCA may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from ARCCA, you may opt out of such communications by click on the provided link in any email.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, such as social media sites like LinkedIn, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the activities and practices that take place on these websites. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the privacy statement posted on any external site before disclosing any personal data. Please contact those websites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
Changes to this Statement
ARCCA welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ARCCA has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ARCCA at:
2288 Second Street Pike, P.O. Box 78
Penns Park, Pennsylvania 18943-0078
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 215-598-9750
Effective as of January 1, 2022