See below for a sampling of the many articles published about ARCCA and its projects (available for download). Or, if you need further information, please contact us.
- ARCCA CEO Alan Cantor Featured in FairWarning Article About Seatback Failures
- ARCCA's Angela DiDomenico, PhD, featured in BLR’s OSHA Compliance Advisor Newsletter re Ladder Safety
- CBS News: NHTSA Standards Fail to Protect from Car Seat Fatalities, Experts Say
- ARCCA Petitions the NHTSA to Protect Occupants in Rear-End Collisions
- The Legal Intelligencer: Honda Hit With $55 Mil. Verdict In Case Over Crashworthiness
- New York Appeals Court Decision regarding the use of biomedical engineers
- Automotive News: Clues in GM crashes easy to miss
- IASIU Conference 2009: Claims Magazine Daily News
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly: "Engineer-Expert A Boon To Defense In Car-Accident Case"
- Lawyers Weekly USA: "Biomechanical Engineer Shines As Expert In Crash Case"
- NBC News: Collapsing Car Seat Results in $8 Million Verdict
- ARCCA’s Accident Reconstruction group in Collision Magazine