ARCCA’s engineers know cars – before and after a crash. From design to maintenance and performance, we know how each part of the car should work and what happens when something goes wrong. Trust a qualified and experienced ARCCA engineer to determine if a mechanical failure occurred and what, if any, role the failure played in the crash.
- Did the brakes really fail or did the driver just fail to use them?
- Was the broken steering linkage the cause of the crash or caused by the crash?
- Should the vehicle have passed state inspection?
- Did the vehicle suddenly accelerate on its own?
- What caused the engine to fail?
Our Capabilities Include:
- Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) scanning
- Tire condition and failure inspections
- Brake system inspections
- Suspension condition inspections and failure identification
- Steering system condition and operation inspections
- Sudden acceleration investigations
- Engine failures/ loss of power